A durable, lifelike solution for tooth replacement.
Dental implants are titanium posts used as replacement tooth roots that provide a strong foundation for dental restorations such as dental crowns, dental bridges or dentures. Dental implants may be an option for people who have lost a tooth or teeth due to periodontal (gum) disease, an injury or other reason.
Dental implants offer a large number of benefits and advantages over all other forms of tooth replacement such as:
- Dental implants require no grinding down of adjacent teeth.
- Dental-implant-supported teeth have nearly the full chewing power of natural teeth.
- Dental implants and the restorations they support look and function just like natural teeth. Patients can’t usually tell the difference between a natural tooth and a tooth supported by a dental implant.
- Dental implants prevent bone loss that normally occurs underneath missing teeth.
- Implant-supported crowns fill the gap left by your missing tooth and prevent bacterial accumulation that could lead to infection and gum disease.
- Implant-supported teeth keep adjacent teeth stable and prevent them from shifting position and compromising the alignment of your bite.
- Dental-implant-supported dentures remain firmly in place, need no adhesives, and provide enhanced chewing power.
First Impression Dental offers different dental implant options including:
- Individual Implants (Single Tooth Replacements)
- Implant-supported Dental Bridges
Dental insurance often helps with the cost of dental implants. We also offer interest-free payment plans and keep our rates affordable to help make payment options as easy and convenient as possible.