Experience the benefits of precision laser dentistry technology.
Laser dentistry is a minimally-invasive option used to treat “gummy smiles” and many other painful oral health problems preventing a healthy smile. The soft-tissue dental Gemini™ Laser produces energy in the form of light allowing Dr. Meyer to deliver superior family dental care and procedures with greater accuracy and dramatically improved healing times. Patients usually experience less discomfort with this specialized technology.
Laser dental treatments effectively:
- Treat gum disease and infection without surgery.
- Minimize bleeding and swelling during soft tissue dental treatments.
- Reduce teeth sensitivity.
- Stop pain and speed healing of cold sores.
- Correct a gummy smile by reshaping gum tissue to expose healthy tooth structure and a healthy smile.
- Decrease pain and enhance healing of common oral irritations due to canker sores, denture inflammation and cheek biting.
- Treat children who are tongue tied by performing a frenectomy and in doing so potentially eliminating a speech impediment.