Cosmetic dentistry improves your smile
Unlike traditional dentistry which focuses on oral health, cosmetic dentistry is about building a better smile. Thanks to the latest in cosmetic dental technology, a cosmetic dentist like Dr. Tim Meyer can fix discolored, chipped, or misshapen teeth and make your smile shine.
As an experienced Green Bay cosmetic dentist, Dr. Meyer is uniquely qualified to improve the appearance of your teeth. For many patients, he can achieve results in just a few short visits—giving you a smile that used to be impossible without years of braces or intense dental surgery.
Stop hiding stained or crooked teeth behind a closed-mouth smile. Cosmetic dentistry can literally transform your life and your smile. Studies show that an attractive smile is an important social asset, and that unattractive teeth can actually hurt your career success.
Get smile confidence! Call Dr. Meyer to find out what’s possible with cosmetic dentistry.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
- Aesthetic Porcelain Veneers: A wafer-thin porcelain tooth face is bonded to the front of your tooth. Great for correcting discolored or chipped teeth or even straightening teeth without the need for braces.
- Porcelain Crowns: Porcelain crowns are tooth-colored caps that fit over damaged teeth. It’s an attractive alternative to metal crowns.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Get rid of those dark gold and amalgam fillings. Dr. Meyer can remove the original metal fillings and replace them with modern fillings that match your natural teeth. (Those old mercury fillings may even be dangerous to your health. Don’t chance it—have them replaced!)
- Discolored or Stained Teeth: Most stained teeth can be treated with teeth whitening or teeth bleaching. More serious stains can be covered with natural-looking porcelain veneers or crowns.
- Teeth Whitening and Teeth Bleaching: First Impression Dental offers two different types of teeth-whitening procedures. We can discuss which option is right for you!
- Dental Bonding: This is generally the least expensive cosmetic dentistry procedure, and it is ideal for temporary fixes and/or areas with very low bite pressure.
- Dental Bridges: Hide unsightly gaps or missing teeth with dental bridges. Crowns on either side of the gap anchor a new replacement tooth in between.
Thanks to advancements in technology, today’s cosmetic dentistry treatments are more durable and natural-looking than ever before.
With a combination of procedures, we can even change the shape of your smile and correct bite problems. For some patients, the change in teeth structure is so dramatic, the shape of their mouth is improved—even when they’re not smiling!
And for others, an improved bite structure leads to better oral hygiene. And that, in turn, leads to better overall health!
Visit the Smile Gallery and find out how people just like you have changed their lives with cosmetic dentistry.
It is your time to make a better First Impression! Contact us or call (920) 497-8500 today for a free dental evaluation.
Our team will assist you in determining insurance eligibility. Interest-free financing is available. In addition, we will discount procedures paid in full prior to service.